Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team. We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our friendly, talented team and help us deliver more on-time, on-budget awesomeness.
In this role you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the client’s business objectives and the aims of the project at the outset in order to assist with scoping and planning
- Schedule and attend project kick-off meetings, chaired by Account Lead, to understand new project briefs and deadlines
- Produce detailed task lists, resource plans and schedules to meet approved project requirements
- Ensure that essential project documentation is available and shared (including Creative Briefs, Project Briefs, etc)
- Work closely with account executives, department leads and team members to help complete projects on time, on budget and to Kiosk’s quality standards
- Communicate with all project team members to ensure they have clear goals, deadlines and deliverables
- During the project, suggest opportunities for project improvement, e.g. additional features etc, to the Account Lead.
- Ensure approval and legal procedures are adhered to internally (image licensing, brand and content approval etc).
- Ensure the project is properly QA’d at appropriate milestones and prior to launch, including content approvals, and that all testing has been correctly completed.
- Help set up project completion review meetings to identify positive and negative experiences with a view to optimizing the production process.
- Assist with copywriting, proofreading, content aggregation and image sourcing tasks.
- Organize and contribute to project brainstorms and knowledge sharing sessions.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 1-2+ years experience in a digital advertising, marketing or media agency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Google Spreadsheets
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Confident and clear communicator at all levels of an organization
- Excellent judgement
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new goals, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to summarize progress and identify risks and blockers for executive sponsors
- Comfortable with presenting materials and demonstrating work directly to clients
- Passionate about getting the best out of teams and helping great ideas come to life
This is a full time position. We will only consider local candidates currently able to work in and commute to our Novato office.
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Royal Bank of Canada and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. Kiosk is a past recipient of the “Large Business of the Year” award from the Novato Chamber of Commerce for outstanding business practices, civic leadership and community service. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information available at : www.kiosk.tm
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.