Kiosk is an advertising and marketing agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have a talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team. This position is located in our Novato (Marin County) office.
What you will do:
- Manage account-based marketing administration, including: meeting agendas, meeting notes, media and creative briefs, media performance reports and reviews
- Develop great working relationships with multiple client contacts and vendors (e.g. printers and merchandise vendors)
- Contribute ideas and help with scoping and planning for new business pitches
- Help to manage project-based and campaign-based accounts, including integrated media campaigns, web design and development projects, and competitive reviews
- Prepare project plans and work back schedules
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality before they are presented to client
- Help to prepare marketing campaign reports and analysis, working closely with colleagues in the data analytics, media, search marketing and creative teams
- Assist with social media tasks, as directed by the executive team
- Attend industry events and conferences to broaden your skills and knowledge
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- A happy, positive personality; you will be proactive and thrive on doing great work
- A passion for marketing and advertising, and an appreciation of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Mac preferred)
- Proficiency in Google Docs (MS Office experience will translate)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including exhaustive follow-up and cross-checking
- Confidence to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Ability to juggle priorities calmly and orderly
- Great follow-up skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- A genuine desire to do great work with a friendly, smart team
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Harvard University, Royal Bank of Canada and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. Kiosk is a past recipient of the “Large Business of the Year” award from the Novato Chamber of Commerce for outstanding business practices, civic leadership and community service. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information available at : www.kiosk.tm
What to do:
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.