Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The agency develops industry-leading, cross-media analytics products and provides digital marketing services to a global client base. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented part-time QA Analyst, able to work 10 - 20 hours per week (flexible). Working with engineering colleagues, the QA Analyst tests websites, web applications and online systems for design, layout and functional errors. They document errors and re-check once fixed, collaborating with web development colleagues.
This is a part-time position (10 - 20 hrs/wk) and is located in our Novato, CA office. We will only consider candidates who are currently living in the local area and are able to commute to/work in our office.
What you will do:
- Review (QA) websites, web applications and online systems to test for design, layout and functional errors
- Document errors using spreadsheets, in order to report issues to web development colleagues
- Attend industry webinars or seminars to keep knowledge current
- Help to ensure all Kiosk’s work is delivered to the highest standards of quality, safety and security
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS and browser debugging/console tools
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Experience working with Git desired but not essential
- Working knowledge of BrowserStack and Litmus desired but not essential
- Ability to clearly document and troubleshoot errors
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A curious and skeptical tester's mindset
- Proficiency in Google Docs (MS Office experience will translate)
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to operate in situations with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Attention to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Royal Bank of Canada, Glu Mobile, Sonic and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Kiosk was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. We offer a competitive compensation package and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. More information is available at www.kiosk.tm
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.