Kiosk is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to achieving amazing results for our clients. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for a Senior SEM Manager with web analytics experience to run paid search campaigns for our clients. This is a full time position and is based in our office in Novato, California (sorry, NO telecommuters).
What you will do:
- Prepare Search Marketing reviews and campaign improvement suggestions for prospective clients
- Develop SEM plans and ideas for new and existing clients, based on strategies provided by marketing colleagues
- Understand our clients' business objectives and campaign requirements and match them with the intent and search patterns of their target audiences
- Generate keyword lists by using online tools, researching competitors and applying creative thinking
- Set up SEM campaigns and ensure integration with tracking systems
- Test, track, and analyze campaigns across multiple search engines, optimizing keyword bids, ad copy and landing pages
- Manage SEM budgets, analyze keyword costs, and help develop processes for maximizing return-on-investment (ROI)
- Prepare SEM performance reports and campaign reviews for clients
- Analyze web traffic metrics using clickstream tools such as Google Analytics
- Stay current with search marketing trends, tools and technologies
- Present performance results to clients, both in person and/or in video conference meetings
- Mentor and support junior members of the Search Marketing team
What you will need:
- 2+ years experience in a full-time search engine marketing role, agency or client side
- A solid understanding of the principles of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, online marketing, user experience, search, SEO, and web analytics.
- A strategic mind and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and quantitative/analytical skills
- An aptitude for analyzing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Experience with Google Adwords and Bing SEM accounts
- A keen interest in new trends and technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with multivariate testing tools such as Google Website Optimizer or Optimizely
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Familiarity with DoubleClick Search or similar enterprise level bid management software
- Google Adwords Certification
- Experience managing social media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience creating and implementing SEO plans as part of an integrated search strategy
Kiosk provides marketing and advertising services to a global client base, including Disney, Glu Mobile, Sonic, Harvard University, Royal Bank of Canada and Nutiva.
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA was recently named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for the sixth year running. Kiosk is a past recipient of the “Large Business of the Year” award from the Novato Chamber of Commerce for outstanding business practices, civic leadership and community service. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits and a 401K scheme, as well as Work-From-Home Fridays and Volunteering Time Off (VTO). We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training & professional development. For more information, visit our website at www.kiosk.tm.
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.