This is a SPECIAL opportunity to make a difference by joining a thriving, award-winning auto dealer team, located in our inviting, state-of-the-art facilities (check out the facility with 360 virtual camera angles on Google Places “See Inside”)! Business is booming and we need your help! Kings Ford, Inc. is seeking a SALES CONSULTANT and NEW CAR PRODUCT SPECIALIST to join our Sales Team. We are seeking candidates who are honest, hard-working, professional, motivated to make big money (potential for six-figure income), and are excited to join our winning staff. With or without experience, we will train the right person.
To be the right fit for our team, you must have:
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent phone skills
- High caliber computer skills
- The ability to learn a broad range of product knowledge
- Specific interest in automotive products
- High compensation expectations
After the completion of 12 months of employment, we will pay the chosen candidate a sign-on/stay bonus of $1,000 as a method of employing our conviction that we invest in our people and expect our people to invest in our system. We offer both a weekly draw and a hybrid hourly/commission structure based on your comfort and appetite for variable compensation that we design for top competitiveness in our industry, while offering a compensation potential that is significantly above equivalent customer service industries. In a career landscape filled with jobs that are obsoleting through automation or off-shoring, leaving limited opportunities with capped potential – we offer you the opportunity for a time-tested and prestigious position where you command your own future and set your own limits.
- AMAZING ABILITY TO TALK, LISTEN AND BUILD RAPPORT WITH CUSTOMERS
- COMPETITIVE AND HUNGRY WHILE KEEPING A TEAM PLAYER MENTALITY
- HARD WORKING, HONEST, RELIABLE, AND PUNCTUAL
- READY TO LEARN WITH AN OPEN MIND
- GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS AND PATIENCE
- WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY
- Sales or hospitality experience preferred but not required
- Dealership experience preferred but not required
- Local candidates only, must live within 60-minutes’ drive to 45249
- Must have a valid driver’s license that meets third party carrier’s insurability standards; Kings Ford DOES NOT consider your driving record for employment, but our third party carrier does consult driving history and will not insure if a major violation has occurred in the past 3 years (e.g., DUI, vehicular homicide, driving in excess of 25 mph, reckless endangerment, suspended license)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (College Degree preferred but not required)
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- A fast learner who is comfortable with change and motivated to learn new things
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Must have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- When needed strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Must exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor
- Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable interacting with customers
- Ford FMCDealer.com or VIN Solutions experience helpful but not required
- Be cooperative, courteous, helpful and pleasant to assure smooth interaction with the Sales Desk
- Must have clear legal and criminal standing to be issued a Motor Vehicle Sales License by the Ohio BMV
- Must secure Ford Motor Company Sales Consultant Certification within 60 days of hire
- Must maintain Sales Certification by completing regular new product training
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen
- All applicants must be willing to take a personality test (DiSC/Motivators)
- If you satisfy all job requirements, please submit your resume to this job posting and include your name, address, email address and phone number on your resume
- Although not required for consideration, please text us a video about yourself following the directions below
Sales Consultant Duties:
- Serves as the customer’s primary liaison to help facilitate the buying experience
- Follows the company’s Customer Relationship Management process, entering every prospect into our CRM system for fulfillment and follow-up
- Facilitates the initial customer interview, at the customer’s pace, to discover customer preferences, needs, and buying motives
- Matches customer needs with model and equipment and presents the vehicle(s) in terms of customer’s interest
- Offers and accompanies customer(s) on test drive
- Assists in trade-in evaluation, presents financial proposition, satisfies customer concerns and asks for the order
- Conducts delivery process, and follows up in prescribed manner with customers.
- Follows up with customers after delivery to develop customer loyalty
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to documentation, program eligibility, etc.
- Answer customer inquiries or concerns in person, e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, customer- focused manner
- Maintains a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset customers
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels
Serious Candidates Encouraged but NOT Required to Submit Video
- Serious candidates are encouraged but not required to text us a 90-second video answering three questions to 513.580.7340.
- Candidates should not be concerned about video quality; shooting the video on a common cell phone will suffice.
- Candidates should answer the questions: (1) Why are you interested in this position? (2) Why are you interested in working for Kings Ford? and (3) What makes you different?
- Candidates should be aware that the video will be assessed for communication skills, professionalism, and confidence.
- This position often requires resolving documentation issues with customers, which elevates the potential frustration level of customers and requires the candidate to have a calming, professional, and resolution-seeking persona that can easily be projected to the customer.
- Submitting a video is not a requirement to be considered for this position.
- Great pay plan with potential for six-figure income; weekly draw or hourly options; and monthly commission settle-up
- Many opportunities for extra cash incentives (e.g., Saturday Cash, Ford SPINS)
- Paid vacation/sick time (PTO) for full-time employees (follows eligibility vesting schedule)
- Access and accountability to complete Ford training and certifications honored nationally by all Ford franchised dealerships (3,000+ locations nation-wide)
- Weekly payroll for all employees with access to direct deposit (e.g., bank credit-worthiness initiation)
- Full Benefits Package
- Position eligible for employer-subsidized medical (ACA compliant), dental, vision, and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision premiums at least 50% subsidized for Family, Employee-Spouse, and Employee-Child plans (increasingly rare benefit for our industry)
- May 1 annual renewal for medical, dental and vision offer coordination benefit opportunities for spouses offered insurance from two different employers
- Medical, dental and vision benefits are protected under COBRA continuation requirements
- Medical plan diligently researched to remain competitive in premium, deductible, OPM, co-insurance, and network acceptance [key five factors necessary to accurately compare plans].
- 401(k), HSA, and short-term disability also available
- 401(k) match extended to eligible employees (maxed at 20% of contribution up to 5% of earnings)
- Employee access to Fifth Third’s 401(k) network and retirement insight software
- Robust wellness program for medical plan participants with significant benefits (e.g., gym membership to Mason Planet Fitness subsidy)
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee and reverse-osmosis filtered water for all employees
- FMLA extended to employees satisfying federal requirements
- Substantial employee discounts available on new vehicle purchases, all vehicle service and parts
- Secure job position in a family owned and operated company continuously growing since 1979
- Significant opportunities for room for advancement
- Excellent facilities fully renovated last year
- Large volume dealership with unique opportunity for a large variety of skill development
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Expected to work no less than 40 hours every week, and encouraged to work more than 40 under our FLSA compliance program
- All Sales Consultants are expected to work Saturdays, and every third rotating Sunday
Search engine keywords: full time, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, professional, sales, commission, consultant, customer service, liaison, concierge, hospitality, waitress, waiter, greeter, product, new car, used car, pre-owned car, ADP, Auto/Mate, Dealer Track, DMS, CDK, organizational skills, finances, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year