Talent Sourcer responsibilities include:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github.)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
We are looking for a Recruiter Sourcer to join our team and manage the first stage of your recruiting process.
Recruiter Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates
and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with CRM databases
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities