A growing firm, looking to build out our financial planning offering. We are searching for an individual who will focus on business development and prepare comprehensive financial plans, which include all steps of the financial planning process. The candidate must have a proven ability to assess needs of clients and recommend appropriate solutions, ability to quickly build trust, ability to listen and probe for clarity, work effectively with a team and realize the majority of your compensation is tied to your performance. We offer the opportunity to work in a flexible work environment, to grow, learn and work with an elite group of business professionals.
- Business development
- Meeting preparation and follow up
- Communicate directly with clients confidently and professionally
- Work effectively with the planning team
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services field
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting discipline preferred
- Possess exceptional analytical and organizational skills