Are you a lover of Disney and the designated planner of your family or group of friends? Do people come to you to ask questions about their Disney trips and you sometimes feel as though you should get paid for all the work you put into helping them? Is one of your New Year's resolutions to start a new career?
Key to the World Travel® is looking for highly motivated people with a passion for travel and an inherent love of all things Disney to join our team of experienced travel planners. We provide comprehensive training and one-on-one mentoring to candidates who possess the knowledge and passion for Disney Destinations and exemplary service that we require of our travel planners. We also provide ongoing support, professional development and a variety of benefits to our actively selling team members.
Our desired qualifications are:
- At least 5 visits to Disney Destinations, with at least one in the past 12 months
- Expert-level knowledge of Disney Destinations
- Highly motivated and organized
- Comfortable with technology and online research
- Active user of social media
- Comfortable with sales and marketing
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, we invite you to complete our application process.
*To be considered for an independent contractor position with KTTWT you must be a United States Citizen and have no criminal record.