As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining, automating and testing the test specifications, providing timely status on test progress during product development, and producing validation documents to satisfy industry audit requirements. In the validation phase, you will be supported closely by Engineering, Product Development, Customer Experience and User Experience.
- Design, maintain, automate and test the test specifications.
- Provide timely feedback on feature functionality, validity and product defects.
- Work closely with product management team and product development team to ensure optimal quality and timely delivery of product releases.
- Work closely with Compliance and Product Management to maintain proper documentation to meet various regulated requirements.
- Work closely with Customer Experience and User Experience to understand product design, and functionality requirements.
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years in software QA automation (BDD, Cucumber)
- Proven experience delivering quality process and applications to end-users
- Excellent documentation, organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with agile development processes in startup companies
- Must be self-starter and quick learner, attentive to details
- Experience with GitHub, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively
- Cucumber BDD
- Ruby, Rspec, Capybara
- Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver