Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine your vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritise remediation. We are leading the way in helping customers to reduce their vulnerability workload while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
Kenna Security is searching for a passionate, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager who is adept at leveraging best of breed digital marketing tactics to drive demand generation that will drive impactful sales pipeline growth. This candidate has a proven track record of acquiring top of funnel prospects through a variety of PPC programs including but not limited to digital campaigns (i.e. Google Display Network [GDN], retargeting), content syndication, SEM, organic search and paid social. This candidate will be the main point of contact for our website (kennasecurity.com) so a proven track record of leveraging effective SEO and website optimization tactics to drive results is essential.
This role will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Drive digital marketing performance through best-in-class implementation across digital programs (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, paid social) which will meet and/or exceed pipeline growth targets
- Lead website optimization including increasing on-page conversion rates (CRO) to improve the efficacy and efficiency of demand generation efforts across the Kenna Security website
- Manage the campaign development process, including the building of campaign briefs which include campaign strategy and objectives, translation of key messaging points provided by product managers and working with Content team, identify content and digital assets required for campaigns, and the campaign calendar
- Report on demand generation results working with Marketing Operations Manager, ensuring monthly recap of results against required lead and sales pipeline delivery goals
- Ensure that campaigns execute on time, align and support other marketing efforts across the larger marketing organization, and optimize contact frequency through direct channels
- Optimize digital channel performance by ensuring key insights and channel best practices are provided, measured, and utilized. This includes owning campaign goals, results, and KPIs
- Develop ongoing testing and optimization plans, ensuring that new performance gains and insights from successful tests can be rolled out to existing and new campaigns
- Communicate the digital marketing strategy, plans, and calendar with all key stakeholders across the Kenna Security organization
- Ensure sales team alignment with marketing campaigns, lead processes, and visibility of digital marketing team’s contribution to the sales funnel
- Manage Digital Marketing budget for supported campaigns
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS Degree
- 6+ years working on growth marketing, user acquisition, and demand generation to analyze and produce marketing-sourced leads and pipeline. ABM experience a plus
- Strong background in SEO, analytics and conversion rate optimization required
- Experience with marketing automation systems and digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and testing tools with an eye toward the latest MarTech and digital innovations
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms like WordPress
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Exceptional with Excel. Ability to gather, report on and interpret data to inform optimization and future decisions
- Experience with audience segmentation and dynamic content
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment that values results
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Comfortable working with numbers, KPIs, and optimizing conversion rates while thinking strategically
- Data-driven decision making and growth mindset
- Creative thinker with a test and learn mentality
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with key partners
- Past experience working with B2B marketing, preferably with SaaS.
- Background and knowledge of security industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech you could want
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!)