Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk Management with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-days, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet exploitations.
Kenna is looking for a talented Product Manager who is interested in advancing the state of the art in cyber risk management. The Security PM will play a key role in driving the strategy and development of Kenna's Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a seasoned Product Manager with experience in the information security space. Not only should you have a passion for security technology, you should know what challenges today’s practitioners and where current solutions are falling short. You should be at home in an agile development process and a well-versed Product Owner who has led multiple product release cycles. Working alongside data scientists, security SMEs, developers, designers and field teams, you’ll be a driving force in crafting Kenna Security solutions.
- Product / release and lifecycle management
- Product roadmap definition and maintenance
- Requirements and user story management
- Agile Product Owner roles and responsibilities
- Assist Product Marketing, Customer Success and Field team support
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Cyber security domain experience
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical skills and ability to have detailed technical conversations with engineers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech you could want
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).