There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Kenna is doing: giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat of a breach. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have solid venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer great benefits and stock options.
We’re looking to hire a smart, flexible operations manager for our new Chicago office to help with day to day operations. The primary role will be to own and manage our Chicago office space, but you’ll also spend some of your time helping with people and finance projects. Our team is built on trust, accountability and transparency. We sometimes ask a lot from our employees, but always reciprocate back with the same flexibility they give us.
- Act as the first point of contact for all guests. Manage guest check-in process, and make sure every visitor feels at home during their time here.
- Manage relationships with vendors: food, cleaners, post, and more.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc.). Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail to team members.
- Manage inventory for everything office related, from tech equipment to snacks and stationery, while keeping to a budget.
- Order, receive, stock and distribute office supplies and healthy snacks.
- Maintain the orderly appearance of the entire office (i.e. entrance area, conference rooms, copy machine, kitchen, lounge areas, etc.).
- Clearly communicate with San Francisco Operations Manager to establish a consistent and strong relationship amongst offices.
- Support People Operations in overseeing employee onboarding, perks, and organizing team events.
- Assist Finance team with organizational and other small projects.
- At least 2 years of experience independently managing an entire office (or significant portion of an office)
- Experience working at a small company.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively.
- Self-starter who is proactive and has strong follow-through.
- Interest in technology and startups/small businesses.