- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for the customer's renewal and for expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons. There is a renewal quota for this position.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Work out of our Headquarters office in Chicago or from the comfort of your own home on the East Coast.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech you could want
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).