Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
We are looking for a highly motivated ML/CV expert to join us in our mission to transform how humans work and collaborate together in Mixed Reality.
In this role, you are responsible for developing Real Time Human Avatars solution to augment HoloMeeting. You will be involved in modelling, prototyping and further development of production quality real time image synthesis solution of full-body human avatars created from a video stream captured with RGB cameras.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work on algorithmic solutions
- Contribute to developing and prototyping architectures and models for image-to-image translation based (but not limited to) on deep learning convolutional neural networks (CNN)
- Work on rich, high-quality training data set creation, augmenting and annotation
- Work on tooling for creating, augmenting, and managing data sets for NN training
- Work on solution performance optimization
- Collaborate with the software engineering team on building end-to-end solution
- 2+ CNN and deep learning solutions development
- Broad understanding of ML/CV approaches and practices
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.)
- Solid experience with data sets creation, management and augmenting; understanding problems associated with data for models’ training
- Strong Python programming skills
- Knowledge of basic OOP, computer science algorithms and data structures
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and proactively on a task
- Ideally, experience with ML/CV solutions for image-to-image translation, humans pose detection, 3D reconstruction or computer vision applications
- Some knowledge of C/C++ or C#
- Experience with Linux, GIT, Docker
- PhD in CS, Math, Physics
We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
- Work in a remote environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote hours
- Flat reporting structure, no bureaucracy
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!