This role requires a creative and organised Head of Marketing who will implement positive marketing initiatives for our growing company. Applicants must have extensive experience in B2B (technology) marketing, thrive in a start up environment, and be able to track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
Basically, we've got an amazing product but our target customers don't know about it. You get the word out and make sure they are excited about the holographic meeting revolution :)
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives
- Create and continually execute brand identity while increasing brand awareness across multiple platforms.
- Lead product development, advertising campaigns and pricing strategies
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Oversee social media marketing platforms
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer test strategies
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising activities
- Attend conferences, meetings, conventions, in order to stay current on market trends and new research
- 5+ years extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, or brand management
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- German speaker
- HoloLens/Mixed Reality experience
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.