Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans work and collaborate together.
In this role you will work with an international team of artists and Unity developers to port our UWP app to iOS.
You will develop new mobile features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimise the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level.
Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Development of ultra-fast, highly scalable, holographic remote collaboration solution
- Implementation of security "best practices” to keep user data secure
- Coordinate and work with front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI designers, 3D artists, and the production teams to achieve goals
- 3+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team
- 2+ years iOS (ideally Swift, Objective-C and ARKit)
- BS in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with git or other repository.
- Good communication skills (we are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team)
- .NET/C# skills
- Photon Networking
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- C++ or other programming skills (e.g. Python)
We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
- Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
- Work in a remote environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote hours
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Screening Question Statement
Here at HoloMeeting, we take the time to carefully review each profile for both technical and cultural fits. We ask that you help us with this effort by providing detailed and relative responses as you progress through the questions below.
(Please note that applications with insufficient responses (i.e., NA, Available upon request, refer to resume, etc) will not be advanced in the screening process).
We’re excited to learn more about you!