Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
This role requires an experienced Full Stack Web Developer. You will be working in tandem with our current Senior Back-end Developer to resolve complex challenges (e.g. helping to set up Azure Managed Applications), maintain a live platform and help drive the holographic remote collaboration revolution!
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Full-stack web development - Developing new features and fixing bugs for Holomeeting's Web Services
- 7+ years in a Full Stack Web Developer role (reputable company, e.g. startup that has grown from 5 to 50 people)
- Experience working part of larger development teams
- Remote working experience
- Highly skilled in React.js + Redux, and Node.js
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Solid understanding of HTML+CSS
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- React Native
- Automated testing with Mocha and Jest
- BS, MSc, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.
- Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
- Work in a remote environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote hours
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Here at HoloMeeting, we take the time to carefully review each profile for both technical and cultural fits. We ask that you help us with this effort by providing detailed and relative responses as you progress through the questions below.
(Please note that applications with insufficient responses (i.e., NA, Available upon request, refer to resume, etc) will not move forward in the screening process).
We’re excited to learn more about you!