Bite Squad is the premier restaurant delivery service, headquartered in Minneapolis, MN serving over 100 markets (and counting) across the U.S. We are on the lookout for an Call Center Support Manager who is all about giving our corporate customers a WOW experience!
- Hiring, training, and preparing corporate call center agents to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensure agents understand and comply with all corporate call center objectives, performance standards and policies.
- Answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Work with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- 1+ years of management experience
- Call center or customer service experience
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Customer-centric mindset
- Proficiency with technology: computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of company products, policies and services
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and customer service skills
- Analytical, efficient and thorough
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Restaurant/hospitality experience
Salary: 39k – 45k DOE
Healthcare benefits, casual office environment and PTO