This position is responsible for interacting with both Bite Squad corporate and standard customers by providing information in response to inquiries about Bite Squad products and services, assistance placing orders and general concierge for customer, driver and restaurant order issues.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for interacting with Bite Squad corporate customers by providing information in response to inquiries about Bite Squad products and services.
Duties & Essential Job Functions: Corporate Customer Support Agents are responsible to capitalize on sales opportunities, place accurate food orders, provide quotes for upcoming events, take detailed notes and ensure customer needs are met with every interaction. Identify, troubleshoot, communicate and resolve any issues. Complete various projects as assigned by company department supervisors. Coordinate catering and delivery orders with dispatch.
Phone Sales: Corporate Customer Support Agent will be asked to answer phones, emails, chats and respond to customer’s request, sell Bite Squad products and place customer’s orders with the appropriate restaurant and up-sell products and recommend the appropriate products based on fact finding.
Administration: Corporate Customer Support Agent will be asked to field incoming phone calls, live chats and emails in a timely and professional manner. They will place follow-up calls as time allows and document customer complaints.
Qualifications: Corporate Support Agent must possess professional verbal and written communication skills, math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages), must be computer literate with experience in using customer support software, the ability to learn new software applications quickly, must have effective communication skills and enjoy working on a team seeking continuous growth and development.
- Minimally two years of customer support experience in a call center
- Ability to type 40-50 words per minute
- Experience with using customer support software
- Clear, efficient communicator
- Ability to work restaurant-similar hours (lunch & dinner rushes)
- Reliable transportation for each shift is required
What You’ll Do
- Identify, troubleshoot, communicate and resolve issues
- Learn and use multiple internal customer support software systems
- Use phone and email support channels to delight customers
- Outbound phone calls supporting restaurant or customer issues
- Inbound calls from customers resolving order/delivery issues
- Review customer order details to identify best resolutions
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate clear resolutions in a timely fashion
- Manage queue of priority issues as they arise, taking action & resolving quickly
- Work cross functionally with dispatch & delivery drivers on logistical challenges
- Empathize with customers experiencing missed delivery times, missing or wrong food items - winning them over and solving their issue
Who You Are
- Nimble - typing 40-50 WPM and always improving your speed
- Tech forward - you quickly learn and apply new software features
- Clear communicator - customers leave interactions with with zero confusion
- Educator - you’re a great teacher, coaching customers and internal team members on solutions
- Problem Solver - you identify problems, troubleshoot and solve quickly
- Coachable - you can take constructive feedback and apply it quickly
- Collaborative - you speak up when you have an idea, a process improvement, question or concern in a positive way with the team
What We Offer
- Clear path to promotions (training specialist, shift lead, manager on duty)
- Skill based raises, not time based - as your skills grow, your pay grows
- Full-Time $15 - $17 based upon experience level with a clear performance-based raises and promotions
- Work for a fast paced growth company in the technology and food space
- Learn how to support a national customer base and have fun while doing it
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hour
Required: Requires a high school diploma or GED