Come be a leader of people, operations and growth with BiteSquad! One of the fastest growing restaurant delivery services and with an expanding national presence in over 50+ cities. If you love technology, the food industry and leading teams that deliver a wow customer experience resulting in explosive growth, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a world class market leader to join our team in Austin, TX.
As the operations manager you’ll drive daily operations and growth by leading a strong group of drivers, troubleshooting issues with restaurant partners and collaborating with our customer support, dispatch and leadership teams everyday! As one of the fastest growing restaurant delivery services in the nation, we provide the opportunity to quickly grow for top performers!
What You’ll Do
- Earn bonus’ for hitting clear goals in staffing levels, revenue growth and other KPI’s
- Process driver applicants from several recruitment resources ( we invest in many recruitment strategies to ensure you have the applicant flow you need)
- Hire, train and lead a team of up to 100+ delivery drivers to execute operations daily
- Use our driver scheduling software to ensure proper staffing levels at all times
- Learn and master our custom built driver app, support, dispatch and other software tools
- Participate in weekly national manager calls and collaborate with the team daily
- Collaborate with all departments at our headquarters (support, payroll, recruitment, human resources, dispatch on delivery or other issues etc)
- Deploy restaurant partner support daily to fix tablets and problem solve other restaurant issues
- Minor inventory management of (tablets, marketing materials, uniforms)
- Everyday is a new challenge and problem solving on the fly is key!
- Our team at headquarters in Minneapolis, MN fully supports you in customer support, dispatching, IT, driver recruiting and more!
- Your main focus is leading and managing the driver team and driving operations in your market!
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing, hiring & training experience
- Basic hardware troubleshooting (smartphones, wifi, ect)
- Experience in working with delivery drivers of hourly employee bases is ideal
- Familiarity and comfort with internal and external business software applications including the google suite (gmail, docs, sheets)
- Familiarity with standard HR protocol and guidelines
- Ability to recognize talent and get the most out of people
- Strong educator - you can train others
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Responsive, dependable and a clear communicator
- Ability to help with deliveries during high order volume spikes
Who You Are
- Nimble- You move fast and accurately
- Personality- Friendly, outgoing, confident and a leader of people
- Tech forward- you quickly learn and use new software & dual screen workstation
- Team player- Collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Results driven- hit your area goals in stride, earn more money and grow the business
- Forward-thinking- Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude
What We Offer
- Salary of $35,000 - $45,000 + Bonus
- Annual bonus opportunity of $4,200 for hitting market KPI's
- Medical Benefits
Job Type: Full-time