Are you interested in disrupting the on-demand restaurant delivery industry and being a key member of a fun, high-energy high-growth technology company?
Bite Squad is a leading provider of online food ordering and delivery software and services for restaurants and consumers throughout the United States. Check us out at www.bitesquad.com or download our app, the highest rated food ordering app on the iOS app store.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and self-motivated payroll coordinator to process payroll and expenses in a variety of states. This is a new position with potential for advancement and increased responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure semi-monthly payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner. Enter salary adjustments, commission payments, bonuses, vacation, sick pay and other payroll related data in preparation for payroll processing.
• Review computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
• Processes wage garnishment, pay levies, or other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely matter, including reporting to the necessary State office or jurisdiction and assisting employees with general process.
• Processes employee expense reports, including auditing, inquiries to employees when needed, and paying any reimbursements due through payroll
• Assist employees with general payroll questions and educate as needed on company-specific payroll policies.
• Manage tasks to ensure the efficient employee onboarding and ensure time processing of employee status changes including new hires, salary changes, classifications and terminations.
• Work closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related financial analysis and issues.
• Continuously identify and develop solutions to automate processes and improve efficiency.
• 2+ years of payroll experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent Excel skills (Vlookup and pivot table knowledge required) and ability to adapt to new software and technology.
• Commitment to customer service & strong sense of ownership for projects and results.
• Strong problem solver with good analytical skills.
• A strong work ethic, with the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment to meet critical deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. TEAM oriented
• Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Must be in or around Minneapolis.
• Competitive compensation & benefits
• Flexibility & Fun
*This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be asked to perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the business.