At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has a graduate degree in Engineering, Informatics, MIS and similar departments
- has previously worked or trained on operations management and resource management
- has an advanced level of English; reading, understanding and speaking
- has experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, G Suite and office software
- has experience with the Linux operating system as a user
- is interested in learning and applying security, redundancy, continuity criteria on software and systems
- has experience/is interested in learning operations management based on KPI performance criteria and SLA
- To analyze the requests coming from the internal customers together with the system administrators; to include them in the daily operation plan or project plans, and manage them
- To manage daily operations and the projects for internal use
- To report resource utilization under resource management on a daily and monthly basis
- To create/have created the necessary documentation based on the implementation of the analysis
- To ensure that internal tools are developed or configured per the company procedures
- To evaluate the security, redundancy, and continuity criteria of internal tools and ensure their implementation
- To ensure reporting and implementation of SLA and KPI criteria within the team
Please fill out the following form completely and attach your resume.