At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- has a graduate degree in Engineering, Informatics, MIS and similar departments
- has an advanced level of English
- is a strong analytical thinker
- has knowledge and experience on project management, software development, and product/service support processes
- is experienced in team coordination
- is good at documentation; gives importance to sharing information
- has used project/task management and mock-up tools
- can apply design principles and integration patterns according to product specifications and needs
- knows how to work in the business development processes of new products and services, and develop revenue models
- is responsible, enterprising, and solution-oriented
- has experience in cross-functional project management, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Creating and managing the product vision and product roadmap in line with corporate strategies
- Ensuring that the work carried out is consistent with the product objectives
- Creating user stories, epics, and themes
- Developing marketing strategies for the products and planning the annual activities
- Analyzing customers’ expectations and needs based on products
- Planning software versions and managing relationships between software team and customers
- Defining potential opportunities and improvements for existing products
- Coordinating software development and testing processes with the preparation of project plans
Please fill out the following form completely and attach your resume.