At Kartaca, our goal is to create the perfect solutions for our customers. With the business standards that we do not compromise and preferring free software, we work to develop products that make us proud.
We are looking for new teammates who share the same enthusiasm; are curious to learn, willing to add value to what they do, and have work ethics.
The ideal candidate;
- is a graduate of related departments of universities, and has worked in Human Resources for at least 5 years
- has a good command of English to work on international funds and cooperation coordination
- follows the developments in the IT industry; has knowledge about basic IT roles
- is innovative, open to development and able to adapt to new technologies
- has strong interpersonal communication skills; is successful at planning and organization
- is a good team player and has experience in people management
- has established or applied performance evaluation system
- has knowledge about company values, corporate culture, and cultural transformation programs
- has knowledge and experience to support process improvement studies in this area
- is experienced in talent and career management practices, preferably involved in the design of relevant systems
- has advanced analytical and reporting skills
Please fill out the following form completely and attach your resume.