We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with a variety of tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current initiatives.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Updating Salesforce (our CRM software which you will be trained in) with the proper data and information.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to think on your feet
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
The skills you will learn at our startup will serve you well wherever your career takes you. We will be training you in the following:
- Salesforce CRM - #1 used CRM by businesses worldwide.
- Truly - the most advanced inbound/outbound telephonic outreach software.
- Sales/Growth Strategy - You will work closely with different team members in order to understand and support our growth strategies.
- Startup Experience: The opportunity to play an integral role at a high-growth healthcare startup that has nailed product-market fit and is now working on scaling beyond California to the rest of the United States and then internationally.
About Kara Health:
Kara Health offers a disruptive, tech-enabled, healthcare services solution which dramatically lowers costs for the 5% of Americans who account for 50% of U.S. health spending.
Kara Health is a technology and healthcare services company. We partner with health plans, health systems, physician organizations, and other downstream providers looking to better control quality, experience, and cost for the most high-risk and expensive populations of patients. With our breakthrough proprietary technology which augments patient care delivery in a population health model, we are able to achieve massive scale and cost-savings for our partners. Founded in 2017, Kara Health is already the largest company of its kind in the State of California by both revenue and active patients on census.
Our mission is to provide great patient care, a great patient experience, and be invaluable assets to our partners in healthcare. Apply to be a part of our rapidly growing team!