Our mission at Kara Health is to provide great patient care, a great patient experience, and be invaluable assets to our partners in healthcare.
Founded in 2017, Kara Health is a technology and healthcare services startup. We partner with health plans, health systems, physician organizations, and other ecosystem providers looking to better control quality, experience, and cost for the sickest and most expensive populations of patients.
100% bootstrapped and already profitable, Kara Health is one of the fastest-growing tech-enabled healthcare services companies. With our breakthrough proprietary technology that augments patient care delivery in a population health model, we have been able to achieve massive scale and cost-savings for our partners.
Kara Health is now looking to hire rapidly across the entire company in order to support our enormous organic growth. Over the next year, Kara Health will assess all U.S. markets for potential expansion.
Eventually, Kara Health will be a global company as the core problem we solve is global in nature--the vast majority of healthcare costs are disproportionately distributed across a small percentage of individuals and during the final year(s) of life.
- Deliver excellent clinical care.
- Use ‘First Principles Thinking.’
- Innovate where it moves the needle.
- Use data effectively.
- Be a meritocracy.
- Be empathetic.
We are looking for best-in-class, motivated individuals to join Kara Health at this early stage (currently 45 FTE) to help us scale across the United States and globally thereafter. Apply to be a part of our growing team and help us achieve our ambitious goals!
Kara Health is hiring highly-motivated Business Development Associates to work directly with our CEO on our large deal pipeline.
- Use data to identify target health plans, health systems, and physician organizations in all U.S. markets.
- Justify target's inclusion in deal pipeline in collaboration with CEO.
- Perform strategic outreach to decision makers at target health plans, health systems, and physician organizations.
- Participate in developing and deploying content to targets online.
- Be the point person on each lead that is developed through the pipeline through to closing.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (please send a cover letter to demonstrate).
- Strong analytical skills and diligence.
- An appetite for learning.
- Dedication to executing in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Work directly with the CEO, who was the top-ranked negotiator in his Wharton Negotiations Class taught by G. Richard Shell (The CEO is WU 2010).
- Learn market-leading healthcare ecosystem deal strategies.
- Gain experience in dealing with the top leaders in the healthcare ecosystem.
- Learn how to trace the dollar in the healthcare industry.
- Competitive and highly attractive compensation package (Be rewarded with great bonuses for closing deals.)
- The opportunity to play an integral role at a high-growth startup that has nailed product-market fit and is now working on scaling beyond California to the rest of the United States and then internationally.