At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
Kalderos is looking for a front-end developer who is strong in React/Redux to join the Kalderos Development team. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic company. The front-end developer is responsible for building software solutions over a wide variety of challenging and interesting products. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, loves contributing in a team environment, desires to continually grow their skills and is driven to produce high quality software solutions.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Work with a team of outstanding developers and product teams to implement and continuously improve solutions that are high-performance and that their users love.
- Contribute to team and organizational initiatives to continually refine and improve the technical environment and working processes within Kalderos to deliver high quality products.
- Continually educate yourself and extend both the depth and breadth of your technical and interpersonal skill-sets to be flexible to be able to contribute in multiple ways.
- Bachelor’s degree or formal training in a computer-science or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience working professionally as a front-end developer
- Strong knowledge and experience with React/Redux required
- Ambitious, shows initiative and has a desire to learn and seek new responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in a dynamic team environment