About Kaia Health
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We raised a total of $22 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
We are looking for a CFO to be a key member of the executive team who will take us through the next rounds of capital raise, driving financial and strategic leadership across our scaling business.
The role responsibilities include:
- Creating a smart and well-integrated financial roadmap for company growth and success
- Strategic partnering, including: capital structure optimization; fundraising, investor relations and long-term planning; pricing/product strategy; and M&A
- Establishing core financial processes and trusted reporting requirements
You will report directly to our CEO.
What you need for this position:
- Master’s in Finance or similar degree
- Experience raising capital and helping to lead a successful exit in a VC-back company. Compelling storyteller with numbers and analysis
- Forecasting, modeling and analysis capabilities. Well versed in budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and returns-profiling analysis
- Strategic judgement and vision. Demonstrable track record for value creating initiatives
- Growth orientation, and an ability to build and manage in an agile infrastructure
Not required, but a plus if you have experience in:
- SaaS accounting
- Active CPA
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, competitively subsidized health insurance plan and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe that teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.