Clinical Research Associate (Contract)
About Kaia Health
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $22 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be responsible for site qualification, initiation, management, interim monitoring and close-out visits for studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This particular role will focus on chronic back pain.
This is a year-long contract position that can be conducted remotely, with occasional visits to the NYC office when required.
The role responsibilities include
- Site visits, write site visit trip reports
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB / IEC study approval, informed consent, etc.)
- Coordinate study material (e.g. eCRFs, manuals) shipment and receipt by study site
- Document site visit findings via written reports
- Review study subject safety information and informed consent
- Conduct source document verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Review CRFs using paper or electronic data capture systems and assist sites with data query resolution
- Maintain regular communication with sites, TMF, ISF
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
What you need for this position
- A bachelor's degree in life sciences or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years of field monitoring experience
- Willingness to travel for site visits
- Tenacious, organized and goal-oriented
- Authorization to work in the US
About working here
Kaia Health Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.