The mission of Kaia Health is to provide digital access to the best therapies for patients with chronic diseases. Our first product is a medical app that assists users to treat back pain at home. If you want to work on a meaningful product that shakes up the medical system, Kaia is the best place for you. Our team combines a strong technological focus (motion tracking and artificial intelligence focused on therapeutic purposes) with a strong execution track record (we previously built foodora.com). Find out more at: www.kaiahealth.com
We are looking for:
A video editor & marketing designer in our performance marketing team, based in Berlin, who is creative, pragmatic and understands the ins and outs of designing digital marketing and video assets that sell.
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and creating video and other marketing assets in our performance marketing team
- You design effective content in multiple formats and sizes for performance marketing channels such as Paid Social, Paid Content and Display
- You work with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Sketch to create assets that drive strong engagement
- Ensure and maintain a consistent high quality among all assets that serve attract our target audience and will be seen by millions
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conducting design A/B tests.
- 2+ years of proven experience in video editing / visual design in marketing and preparing assets (e.g. video, motion graphics, banners)
- Strong skills related video editing and digital design, you’re a pro with design tools like Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Sketch
- You are creative and experienced in storytelling and you can communicate stories in a comprehensive, concise and engaging manner
- Experience in systematic documentation and improving a company's visual language
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- A passion for your job, reaching and exceeding goals, and making work fun
- Please include your showreel to the application!
Your benefits of working at Kaia
- A fast growing, internationally expanding digital health startup with innovative products
- Flat hierarchies and great personal growth possibilities
- A professional and international team, lots to learn!
- Flexible working hours
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV, a brief motivation letter and a link to your portfolio.