Kaia is a mission-focused medical technology company:
In 2016 we set out with the mission to make effective, evidence-based therapies available to patients who suffer from chronic diseases. As back pain is the number one cause of disability worldwide with over 1 billion affected people, we built our first product, a clinically-proven mind-body therapy app, to help people with back pain.
Location: Munich or Berlin
The role encompasses:
Kaia is currently providing a scalable solution to chronic pain patients all around the world, but we do not stop there. With additional products for people suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and osteoarthritis, we are expanding our portfolio. To serve people affected by these diseases we are building cross-functional teams able to execute on specific goals autonomously.
You would work along with our Senior CRM Manager on daily business tasks, mainly focusing on campaign analytics and set-up, as well as supporting our new B2B2C team with campaign planning and set-up. You are a reliable person and know Braze by heart, so you can also be a point of contact while the Senior CRM Manager is not available.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- done it before: Show us that you have designed, set up, executed, analyzed and tweaked successful CRM campaigns for mobile apps before.
- a passion for data: analyze and report on experiment performance, communicating learnings, progress, timelines, and results.
- Hands-on mentality, be open to learn new things in different fields
- strong quantitative skills and analytical mindset with academic training
- an eye for detail but also the big picture in mind
- high EQ and excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- experience with Braze (Canvas, Campaigns, IAMs, PNs, Webhooks)
Ideally, you also have:
- at least 2+ years of experience in the field of CRM
- an analytical mind and a mastery of campaign A/B testing. You take a data-driven approach to derive insights and adjust strategy accordingly.
- CSS/ HTML skills (for email adjustments)
- you know how to analyze and improve campaign KPIs across all channels
- experience in working in a healthcare setting or being exposed to medical regulation.
Nice to have:
- HTML5 for creating In-App Messages
- worked as a CRM manager in a product team before
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- are user-centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- have a bias for action; the world is a complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex, simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries.
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora).
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times.
- Personal development budget of 1200 Euro per year.
- Free drinks, team events and knowledge sharing sessions.