About Kaia Health
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $22 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
We are seeking an individual to support our HR and Recruiting functions globally. This is a parental leave cover contract for 6 months. As a member of the HR team, you will be responsible for deploying HR strategies and policies, as well as full-lifecycle recruiting for a variety of positions. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with all personnel legislation
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Manage relationships with external vendors that support Kaia’s growth (recruitment agencies, job boards, HR software vendors)
- Advocate for best in-class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process
- Manage recruiting logistics, such as securing interviewers, scheduling candidates and onboarding to deliver on a great candidate experience
- Perform in depth interviews for potential hires. This will include analyzing skill set, cultural fit and compensation expectations
- Significant focus on sourcing, networking and pipeline generation. Build networks as well as other innovative sourcing techniques to find qualified passive candidates
- Other duties and projects as assigned
We know that you have what it takes to excel in this role if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 3+ years of HR / Full cycle recruiting experience; Startup experience a plus
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast growing environment
- Predictable and reliable attendance
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
This position is Full-Time for 6 months and is based in New York.
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, but more importantly, outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.