About Kaia Health
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $22 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
We are looking for an eager Email Marketing Associate to join our Marketing and Sales teams. As an Email Marketing Associate at Kaia Health, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute our overall email marketing strategy. You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams.
The role responsibilities include:
- Managing overall outbound email marketing strategy
- Creating various email lists and campaigns
- Creating and designing various CTAs and email templates
- Testing every campaigns success
- Determining email marketing KPIs
- Developing and presenting reports on a weekly basis
- Executing and iterating on a lead generation strategy
- Creating smart email lists
- Analyzing data to get smart insights
- Suggesting methods for improvements
- Segmenting lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Developing documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
What you need for this position:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Have 0-3 years experience in email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Experience with email automation tools a plus
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong interpersonal skills; confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Are proactive, self-motivated and entrepreneurial aptitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Are tenacious and goal oriented
- Team player
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, competitively subsidized health insurance plan and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe that teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.