As our Client looks for new revenue streams, this position will develop logistics solutions for both potential new sales and existing clients of the company.
This will include supply chain end-to-end service development with finding new vendors/partners, communicating potentials and team members, and various other tasks to complete projects.
The position is part of the Business Development team and offers exciting opportunities to join client onboarding process as well.
Essential Job Duties:
- Lead a positive, proactive, and results-oriented work culture
- Understand and excavate the customer needs by interacting with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Find solutions which solve customer pain points in global supply chain
- Develop and prepare internal and external procedures for newly-developed service
- Create and maintain valuable relationship with the customers and the partner vendors
- Plan and monitor project and operation financials including but not limited to quotation, vendor costs and billing to customers
- Support new client onboarding process
- Continuously seek new technology which can be added to the company’s menu of global supply chain solution
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Technically proficient and able to clearly communicate with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Personal computer literate, including effective use of the internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, project and time management, customer service, organizational skills and communication skills, both oral and written
- Read, Write, Speak Japanese preferred, but not required