Juristat is the industry leader in patent prosecution analytics and competitive intelligence, and we’re striving to hire a diverse and skilled group of individuals who will contribute toward growing our vision. We’re looking for a Data Analyst Manager to join our team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Juristat is building an incredible series of products, and we need the team to create those tools. The people who make up our Data Analyst team focus their skills and efforts on acquiring and analyzing the most complete and accurate data available to grow our SaaS tools and inform our business strategies. The Data Analyst Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of Data Analysts tasked with building accurate legal documentation and providing feedback necessary to train our proprietary artificial intelligence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Juristat is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely gain experience on many different projects across the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, training, and managing a team of analysts responsible for creating the documentation issued to clients and train our artificial intelligence
- Providing coaching and professional development to the team to simultaneously maintain high morale, speed, and accuracy, while ensuring consistent team performance and meeting all team objectives
- Establishing a quality assurance process on team generated documents to ensure 99% accuracy before issuance to clients or input into our training set
- Providing feedback to product and engineering teams to increase analyst speed and accuracy
- Evaluating the applicability of leading-edge technologies and using data to significantly influence future business strategy
- Developing partnerships with clients to understand business needs and define future data requirements
- Proposing and leading projects required to support the development of the company’s data infrastructure needs
- Becoming extremely familiar with Juristat’s tools and systems in order to understand all Team-related internal systems, processes, and procedures
There are several features that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related area
- You have 2+ years working in a team management role
- You have a high level of computer proficiency and forensic attention to detail
- You have experience managing a team of data entry professionals or a similar team
- You have experience auditing your team’s work and consistently providing group and individual feedback
- You can successfully identify candidates who will thrive in the role of a data analyst
- Your management style encourages cooperation amongst the members of your team and ensures solid communication with other teams in the company
- You can create systems and processes to efficiently capture information and coach your team
- You are receptive to creating new processes and procedures to ensure continued success as our team grows and our tools rapidly improve
- You can deliver on team objectives and feel comfortable establishing and meeting ambitious KPI’s
- You are excited to learn about our current processes and infrastructure
- You have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of the position and to adhere to security policies and procedures
THE BIG PICTURE
Juristat is a fast-growing SaaS provider assisting law firms and companies at all stages of the patent prosecution process. Our statistical modeling capabilities enable our customers to visually plot their chance of success in every aspect of the patent application process. Since 2012, we’ve been creating and building tools we believe will revolutionize patent prosecution systems around the world.
WHY WE BUILD: The goal is to remove as much of the guesswork as possible from the patent application process. We want our tools to provide patent attorneys with a greater ability to assist inventors in protecting their intellectual property and help inventors find attorneys who are uniquely qualified for their specific needs.
WHO WE ARE: To keep building these tools, we’ve cultivated a team of world-class individuals who are obsessed with the iterative improvement of themselves, our product, and our processes. As an organization, we thrive in small teams that allow us to be fast and flexible and avoid the bureaucracy that slows growth. We are driven by opportunity and our passion to build together.
HOW WE OPERATE: We also know that each of us enjoys working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All of our teammates agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our employees that we value them by providing:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited personal leave policy
- Fun and flexible office environment
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.