Juristat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we’re striving to hire a diverse team of individuals who will contribute toward growing our vision. We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the Sales team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Juristat is building an incredible series of products, and we need the team to create and sell those tools. The people who make up our Sales team focus their skills and efforts on growing our sales and building client relationships. They work together to successfully implement sales campaigns and collaborate with our clients and our internal teams to guide the development of Juristat’s products. The Senior Account Executives will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process for the territory assigned to them, including implementing best practices, accurately forecasting, strategically evaluating how to move deals forward, and collaborating with our marketing and client success teams for optimal lead generation and onboardings.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Juristat is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely gain experience on many different projects across the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a world-class salesperson, able to close sales and earn the respect of the clients you will be selling to at some of the most prestigious companies and law firms in the world
- Handling all aspects of the sales process:
- Identifying weak points and implementing improvements
- Accurately forecasting opportunities/closings
- Developing sales objectives and materials
- Price negotiation
- Closing deals
- Providing product feedback to the Product team, working with the Marketing team on campaigns and sales materials, and facilitating successful hand-offs of new clients to the Client Success team for onboarding/training
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge of general sales best practices, as well as patent industry trends, becoming a domain expert in the patent law space
There are several features that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You’ve successfully closed a $500K - $1M+ quota of new business annually for the past 2 years
- You understand sales processes, channels, and tactics at $10k, $75k, $250k ACVs
- You are a hunter, not a farmer; you are more than capable of closing 80% new business
- You have experience in B2B SaaS sales; knowledge of legal tech is a plus, startup experience is an even bigger plus
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to be proactive in managing relationships with Juristat clients
- You’re capable of thinking strategically about client relationships and issues
- You possess strong internal and client-facing communication skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite and/or Google Docs/Drive
- You have the ability to quickly learn and use new software and web applications (both Juristat products used by clients and internal tools)
Regardless of how well you feel you fit this description, we encourage you to apply if you love to collaborate with a series of diverse teams and unique perspectives to build a product that our customers can’t live without.
THE BIG PICTURE
Juristat is a fast-growing SaaS provider assisting law firms and companies at all stages of the patent prosecution process. Our statistical modeling capabilities enable our customers to visually plot their chance of success in every aspect of the patent application process. Since 2012, we’ve been creating and building tools we believe will revolutionize patent prosecution systems around the world.
WHY WE BUILD: The goal is to remove as much of the guesswork as possible from the patent application process. We want our tools to provide patent attorneys with a greater ability to assist inventors in protecting their intellectual property and help inventors find attorneys who are uniquely qualified for their specific needs.
WHO WE ARE: To keep building these tools, we’ve cultivated a team of world-class individuals who are obsessed with the iterative improvement of themselves, our product, and our processes. As an organization, we thrive in small teams that allow us to be fast and flexible and avoid the bureaucracy that slows growth. We are driven by opportunity and our passion to build together.
HOW WE OPERATE: We also know that each of us enjoys working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All of our teammates agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our employees that we value them by providing:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited personal leave policy
- Fun and flexible office environment
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.