Juristat, an industry-leading legal tech SaaS company, is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We’re striving to hire a diverse team of individuals who will contribute toward growing our vision. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Operations team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Juristat strives to make data analytics accessible, actionable, and intuitive for law firms, companies, and the individuals within those organizations. The Operations team focuses their skills and efforts on keeping the ship sailing smoothly. They work together to guarantee that the needs of our internal and external customers receive prompt and useful assistance; this team addresses financial, HR and executive related issues. The Administrative Assistant will provide a broad range of administrative, technical and clerical support to the Operations team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Juristat is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely gain experience on many different projects across the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately and confidentially handling correspondence, reports, materials and non-routine information for the executive team
- Tracking AP and AR related transactions and following up with appropriate team members on missing/inaccurate documentation
- Maintaining filing system for HR and Board documentation
- Answering incoming client/vendor calls and accurately directing them to the appropriate Juristat team member
- Scheduling, organizing and coordinating business meetings, travel arrangements, appointments and conferences
- Organizing and completing a variety of unique/ongoing projects, including but not limited to: Board reports, spreadsheets, presentations, strategic plans, and data analysis
- Effectively and promptly communicating with internal and external customers relative to the company’s policies and practices, answer applicable questions and alert the appropriate leadership relative to issues affecting the team and the company as a whole
- Working cooperatively with members of the Operations team and other Juristat teams to make recommendations for process improvements or enhancements
- Understanding all team-related internal systems, processes, and procedures
- Being receptive to other relevant team-related responsibilities and exhibiting a positive mentality by accepting tasks and projects that may extend beyond the current scope of the position
There are several features that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You love to learn and are excited about being part of a hardworking team
- You might have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communications, legal studies, or other related discipline
- You have at least 2 years of work or educational experience using word processors and spreadsheet applications
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite and/or Google Docs/Drive
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently or with a team
- You possess the ability to think strategically and prioritize multiple projects while keeping an eye out for ways to automate repetitive processes
- You have strong internal and customer-facing communication skills
- You display an excellent attention to detail
- You have the ability to quickly learn and use new software and web applications
Regardless of how well you feel you fit this description, we encourage you to apply if you love to collaborate with a series of diverse teams and unique perspectives to build a product that our customers can’t live without.
THE BIG PICTURE
Juristat is a fast-growing SaaS provider assisting law firms and companies at all stages of the patent prosecution process. Our statistical modeling capabilities enable our customers to visually plot their chance of success in every aspect of the patent application process. Since 2012, we’ve been creating and building tools we believe will revolutionize patent prosecution systems around the world.
WHY WE BUILD: The goal is to remove as much of the guesswork as possible from the patent application process. We want our tools to provide patent attorneys with a greater ability to assist inventors in protecting their intellectual property, and help inventors find attorneys who are uniquely qualified for their specific needs.
WHO WE ARE: To keep building these tools, we’ve cultivated a team of world class individuals who are obsessed about iterative improvement of themselves, our product, and our processes. As an organization, we thrive in small teams that allow us to be fast and flexible, and avoid the bureaucracy that slows growth. We are driven by opportunity and our passion to build together.
HOW WE OPERATE: We also know that each of us enjoys working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All of our teammates agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our employees that we value them by providing:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited personal leave policy
- Parental leave policy
- Fun and flexible office environment
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.