Juristat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we’re striving to hire a diverse team of individuals who will contribute toward growing our vision. We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Juristat is building an incredible series of products, and we need the team to create those tools. The people who make up our Data team focus their skills and efforts on acquiring and analyzing the most complete and accurate data available to grow our SaaS tools and inform our business strategies. The Data Analyst - Data Entry will be responsible for analyzing incoming legal documents in real time to detect and correct errors in our processing, enter data from the source documents into templates, annotate legal documents, and provide feedback to others, to improve our proprietary artificial intelligence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Juristat is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely gain experience on many different projects across the organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Becoming extremely familiar with Juristat’s tools and systems in order to understand all Team-related internal systems, processes, and procedures
- Collecting and analyzing digital documents and related data
- Reviewing data and documents for errors
- Entering, correcting, and formatting data from source documents
- Working cooperatively with other Juristat team members
- Consistently meeting individual and team performance objectives
- Being receptive to other relevant team-related responsibilities
- Exhibiting a positive mentality by accepting tasks and projects that may extend beyond the current scope of this particular position
- Potential to grow into a larger role, based on performance, skills, and experience
There are several features that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You are extremely organized and possess a high attention to detail
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are trustworthy and can maintain confidentiality
- You are skilled at typing and using digital word processors, such as Microsoft Word and/or Google Documents, as well as other similar computer applications
- You are knowledgeable of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You can quickly adapt to new processes and procedures as our team grows and our processes rapidly improve
- You are excited to learn about our current processes and infrastructure, and willing to provide creative suggestions to improve our workflow as you grow in your role
THE BIG PICTURE
Juristat is a fast-growing SaaS provider assisting law firms and companies at all stages of the patent prosecution process. Our statistical modeling capabilities enable our customers to visually plot their chance of success in every aspect of the patent application process. Since 2012, we’ve been creating and building tools we believe will revolutionize patent prosecution systems around the world.
WHY WE BUILD: The goal is to remove as much of the guesswork as possible from the patent application process. We want our tools to provide patent attorneys with a greater ability to assist inventors in protecting their intellectual property and help inventors find attorneys who are uniquely qualified for their specific needs.
WHO WE ARE: To keep building these tools, we’ve cultivated a team of world-class individuals who are obsessed with the iterative improvement of themselves, our product, and our processes. As an organization, we thrive in small teams that allow us to be fast and flexible and avoid the bureaucracy that slows growth. We are driven by opportunity and our passion to build together.
HOW WE OPERATE: We also know that each of us enjoys working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All of our teammates agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our employees that we value them by providing:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited personal leave policy
- Fun and flexible office environment
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.