Juristat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we’re striving to hire a diverse team of individuals who will contribute toward growing our vision. We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join the Customer Success team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Juristat’s customers are our highest priority. The people who make up our Customer Success team are friendly, engaged, and motivated. This team focuses their skills and efforts on ensuring that all of our customers receive the best support possible.
The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for accurately responding to customer inquiries that occur via inbound telephone calls, chats, and/or emails efficiently. This position also makes outbound customer contact to gain additional information and/or to provide follow up and ensure satisfactory resolution to customer issues.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Juristat is a small, fast-growing company, so you’ll likely gain experience on many different projects across the organization. Some of the areas you’ll be focusing your attention are:
- Becoming extremely familiar with Juristat’s tools and systems in order to provide timely and accurate assistance to our customers, which includes understanding all Team-related internal systems, processes and procedures.
- Responding to calls, chats, and emails in a professional and positive manner, while ensuring responses are complete, accurate and conform to company core values and policies.
- Ensuring any follow up activities required to resolve customer issues are completed timely.
- Facilitating customer issue escalations to the appropriate person/group when necessary.
- Actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Consistently meeting individual and team performance objectives.
- Working cooperatively with members of the Customer Success team and other Juristat teams to identify customer support opportunities and make recommendations for improvements or enhancements.
- Being receptive to other relevant team-related responsibilities and exhibiting a positive mentality by accepting tasks and projects that may extend beyond the current scope of this particular position.
There are several features that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You are a skilled written and verbal communicator, which enhances your ability to collaborate with your teammates and meet the needs of our customers.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and use new software and web applications; specifically, Juristat products used by our customers as well as our internal tools.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have enough experience with the Microsoft Office suite or Google Docs/Drive that you’re skilled at using word processors, spreadsheets, and organizing all of your digital documents.
- You have prior customer support or service experience in a customer-centric organization.
- You have a degree or other education in a field that provides you with a good understanding of business administration, communications, or law.
- You are excited to learn about our current processes and infrastructure, and willing to provide creative suggestions to improve our workflow as you grow in your role.
Regardless of how well you feel you fit this description, we encourage you to apply if you love to collaborate with a series of diverse teams to build a product that our customers can’t live without.
THE BIG PICTURE
Juristat is a fast-growing SaaS provider assisting law firms and companies at all stages of the patent prosecution process. Our statistical modeling capabilities enable our customers to visually plot their chance of success in every aspect of the patent application process. Since 2012, we’ve been creating and building tools we believe will revolutionize patent prosecution systems around the world.
Why We Build: The goal is to remove as much of the guesswork as possible from the patent application process. We want our tools to provide patent attorneys with a greater ability to assist inventors in protecting their intellectual property, and help inventors find attorneys who are uniquely qualified for their specific needs.
Who We Are: To keep building these tools, we’ve cultivated a team of world class individuals who are obsessed about iterative improvement of themselves, our product, and our processes. As an organization, we thrive in small teams that allow us to be fast and flexible, and avoid the bureaucracy that slows growth. We are driven by opportunity and our passion to build together.
How We Operate: We also know that each of us enjoys working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All of our teammates agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our employees that we value them by providing:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Unlimited personal leave policy
- Fun and flexible office environment!
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.