Who We Are:
Founded in 2016, Jumper Media helps small businesses tell their stories on social media. Whether we're building SaaS tools or creative campaigns, we do it with energy, curiosity, and a love for the people we meet along the way.
Jumper Media is a launching pad for those who want to be great programmers, engineers, and truly want everything they work on to make a difference within the company. You will be working directly with our CTO and Dev Team leader, who have worked with and managed software engineers from jQuery, Nest, Google, PARC, and Nokia. We - the creators, creators of beauty, aim to perfect the digital world.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems in a timely manner.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Minimal formalities, with maximum efficiency.
- Provide technical project leadership, and take ownership of a diverse range of projects.
- A college graduate with 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experienced in MongoDB / PostgreSQL / MySQL (at least one of them).
- Comfortable searching for solutions on StackOverflow and following guides for unknown frameworks.
- Able to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Personable and a team player.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Atom, Github, Python, Bash (remote administration).
- Understand the concepts of REST.
- Religious incompatibility with the IDE.
- $100,000 - $250,000.
Our Awesome Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 15 days PTO.
- Nitro Cold Brew keg.
- Quarterly Company outings.
- Work environment that rewards awesomeness with more awesomeness.
Sold yet? Apply now, and tell us why we’d be absolutely crazy not to hire you on the spot!