Do you enjoy solving unique business challenges and building relationships that drive revenue? Do you like defining process and building innovative programs to support partner growth and success? Then we have an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of developing JumpCloud’s partnership management function.
JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to our customers. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions. Our product has become mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe.
Due to our success, we are seeking a smart, motivated Partner Account Manager. The PAM role is the primary point of contact for new and existing Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners. You will cultivate relationships with and focus on fully understanding and enabling the success of the partner’s business with JumpCloud. Proactively engaging partners to support the growth of their business and their resale of Directory-as-a-Service within their offerings, you will use your knowledge of the partner’s business and JumpCloud’s product to deliver targeted programs and support to achieve key revenue and success metrics. While the primary goal of this role is to grow and retain revenue, it is also strategically focused on establishing trust and brand loyalty within a nascent market segment for JumpCloud.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our MSP partners to enable their market efforts with the goal of incorporating JumpCloud into their offerings.
- Establish Business Development Plans with high-priority partners to drive success of their stated business goals and growth with JumpCloud.
- Provide front line deal support as new partners ramp their JumpCloud expertise.
- As a member of the sales team work to develop new partners and work directly with existing partners to drive revenue
- Communicate partners’ needs across internal departments to ensure rapid resolution to technical or operational issues.
- Develop scalable processes and automation focused on enabling multiple partners to expand.
- Analyze processes and usage to prevent problems/issues and proactively inform partners of pertinent client account data to ensure adoption and retention.
- Ensure that the discount policy established for the respective partners(s) is followed. Inform partners of opportunities to improve margins and revenue whenever applicable.
- Troubleshoot issues. Promptly investigate any inquiries or concerns (scheduling, delivery, invoicing, etc.) that cannot be immediately resolved. Ensure effective resolution and interface with other departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and lead quarterly business review with partners.
We’re looking for…
- 3-5 years of sales and/or account management experience in an IT product, ideally with a company that has an MSP practice today. Channel experience a plus.
- Proven experience working with partners to ensure successful adoption and utilization of vendor products through training and co-selling.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and strong listening skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major is preferred.
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate offices in downtown Boulder
Why JumpCloud? JumpCloud is in the process of disrupting and modernizing a multi-billion dollar industry owned by the legacy IT world vendors. You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with an amazing team to continue to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high performance partner support function will be valued!
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.