Are you awesome at building highly available, scalable infrastructures? Are you experienced with AWS or other cloud infrastructures? Do you like to automate infrastructure components with some of today’s coolest tools? If so, come help one of Colorado's hottest SaaS startups.
JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to building out our AWS infrastructure. We are focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud-based architecture cloud scaling. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing: At JumpCloud we’re solving complex problems using technologies like Go, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Packer, Terraform, Salt, and many others. We’re in the cloud and for the cloud, taking advantage of all the fun tools and capabilities offered to us by Amazon AWS.
Responsible for JumpCloud’s infrastructure, you’ll need to pull out all of your skills to build and manage an amazing infrastructure and code delivery pipeline. Help drive and secure the company’s production infrastructure, monitoring tools and automation code as part of a small but mighty team.
We’re looking for…
- Strong experience in IaaS automation and resiliency, including IaC development
- Depth in cloud-based security best practices
- Experience with building and managing robust monitoring capabilities
- Experience with networking & network security
- Master of SaltStack or another configuration management tool
- Fluents in scripting languages, ideally bash and python
- Database management and deployments experience with larger NoSQL environments and relational DB’s is a plus
- Experience with Directory technologies (LDAP, RADIUS, AD) is a plus
- Test kitchen / RSpec exposure will be useful
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder. While we are able to consider candidates who are willing to relocate, we are not able to process visas or transfers at this time.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with top developers and product folks to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high performance infrastructure will be valued!
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.
Please submit a your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.