We’re looking for a Senior front-end engineer to be the next member of our awesome engineering team. You will be an integral member of the development team helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. At JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com
) we’re solving complex problems in the cloud using great technologies. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
Working with other passionate front-end engineers you will receive and provide coaching and feedback as part of our best practices. You’ll contribute to design, engineering and product management to ensure we’re building great new features for our clients.
We’re looking for…
- A willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and remediate client side performance bottlenecks.
- Someone who writes controls vs bolting on a UI library that looks neat.
- Experience in developing SaaS applications in the cloud, (AWS/GCE is a plus.)
- A strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together.
- Willingness to provide and receive constructive feedback in peer reviewed pull requests.
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- You are picky about CSS.
- Knowledge of LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD.
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, right next to the Boulder theater.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with top developers and product folks as well as some of the best architects in the country to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high performance product will be valued!
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Bonus points for downloading a demo and providing a few suggestions.