JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an earlier stage company with a great product, learn a lot and lend your thoughts on building out a world-class support team. You’ll work with passionate team members supporting a worldwide user base.
We are looking for inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of supporting our customers and internal teams to ensure the successful adoption, usage, integration of our Directory-as-a-Service® (DaaS) platform.
In this position, you will:
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via email, telephone or remote web session.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective, world-class solutions to our customers.
- Reproduce issues in-house and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Account Managers to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product - ensuring the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources needed - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day.
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
- Work non-standard hours: 10am - 7pm -or- 5am - 2pm
- On-call rotation required. Duration=1 week. Duties include monitoring of status updates and external customer responses to incoming cases during outage.
We’re looking for… a customer service professional who enjoys the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers using our software products.
- A strong desire to see our customers be successful through the utilization of our Directory-As-A-Service software
- 2-4 years experience in a technical, customer-facing position
- Excellent interpersonal communication and passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills are imperative.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as an IT Admin or System Administrator in a technical domain and a basic understanding of the following technologies are a big plus, but not required:
- Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)
- Single Sign-on
- SAML protocol
- Windows, MacOS and Linux Operating Systems
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with a strong team as we build and support a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so critical thinking and new approaches to enhancing our support experience and product will be valued!
If you enjoy making sure customers are delighted on a daily basis then this is the job for you.
Please submit your résumé and a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.