Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe?
JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing: We’re looking for passionate software engineers to be the next members of our awesome engineering team. JumpCloud is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result are trying to solve some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud scaling.
We're solving complex problems in the cloud using the latest and greatest technologies like MongoDB, GoLang, Node, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open-minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- 3+ years of industry/production programming experience in Java, Python, C, or C++ with a strong interest to learn and work in Go and NodeJS (Bonus points for already knowing some Go, NodeJS).
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks (we will test your programming and learning chops with a take home exercise in Go)
- Experience developing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Git experience.
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment
- Database work a plus, including relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, right next to the Boulder Theater. We are happy to consider candidates who are targeting relocation to CO as well as H1B transfers.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with passionate developers and product folks to build a high availability product for a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high-performance product will be valued!
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.