Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe?
JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing: We’re looking for a senior software engineer to be the next member of our awesome engineering team. You will be an integral member of the development team helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. JumpCloud is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result are trying to solve some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud scaling.
We're using the latest and greatest technologies like GoLang, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- 7+ years of programming in Go and/or Node.js. Ha! but seriously, a good amount of senior experience in a Java, C, C++, or Python environment with a desire to learn Go.
- Skills with SQL and querying databases, as well as NoSQL DB such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment
- Strong team player. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- A big plus is you know any of the following: LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD; Familiarity with networking and network security; experience in developing SaaS applications in the cloud, AWS/GCE
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, right next to the Boulder Theater.
While we are happy to consider candidates who are willing to relocate, we are not able to process visas or transfers at this time.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with top developers and product folks to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high performance product will be valued!
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.