Joyride is the platform for micromobility, enabling operators around the globe to launch, manage, and grow their own fleet of bikes or scooters. We are passionate about community and changing the way people think about transportation. At Joyride, you’ll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving industry.
Joyride is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. We’re excited to speak with motivated and passionate individuals.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong hands-on focus
- Proven track record of delivering complex software projects
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Strong learning and growth mindset
- Experience in SaaS, fleet management, and mobile or any combination thereof is a bonus
- Experience with hardware is a bonus
OUR TECH STACK
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto, Ontario. Send us any coding samples (Github, Stackoverflow) or blog posts.