Joyride is the platform for micromobility, enabling operators around the globe to launch, manage, and grow their own fleet of bikes or scooters. We are passionate about community and changing the way people think about transportation. At Joyride, you’ll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving industry.
Joyride is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We’re excited to speak with motivated and passionate individuals.
- Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Can help lead large projects from idea to positive execution
- Work across various tech stacks, languages and frameworks
- Unblock, support and effectively communicate across teams to achieve results
- Share your knowledge by giving brown bags, tech talks, and evangelizing appropriate tech and engineering best practices
- Must have 5+ years of software development industry experience
- Must have a track record of professional excellence
- Deep technical foundation and insight at every stage of the software development lifecycle
- Promoting a strong technical culture & standards
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong hands-on focus
- Experience or exposure to distributed systems
- Experience managing databases and TCP servers
- Designing, building and improving a set of team owned components
- Experience in SaaS, fleet management, and mobile or any combination thereof is a bonus
- Experience with hardware is a bonus
OUR TECH STACK
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto, Ontario. Send us any coding samples (Github, Stackoverflow) or blog posts.