Joyride is the platform for micromobility, enabling operators around the globe to launch, manage, and grow their own fleet of bikes or scooters. We are passionate about community and changing the way people think about transportation. At Joyride, you’ll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving industry.
Joyride is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. We’re excited to speak with motivated and passionate individuals.
- Lead the acquisition marketing strategy by partnering with the appropriate cross-functional partners including sales, product and OEM channel partners
- Managing Joyride’s content production process by publishing weekly original blog posts
- Managing email and search engine marketing campaigns
- Planning external webinars with the sales team and channel partners
- Coming up with new ideas for lead generation and brand awareness
- Overseeing social media channels
- Producing and presenting Marketing performance reports to management
- Researching target companies to identify qualified prospects
- Design graphics and marketing materials
- Experience implementing and managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience running successful campaigns through Google AdWords
- Experience developing key messaging themes, identifying target audiences, and guiding the optimal mix of channel tactics and content
- A passion for analytics and experience with tools/resources used to measure success (HubSpot, Google Analytics, A/B testing tools etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for learning and working with technologies, software and digital platforms to engage target audiences
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto, Ontario.