Joyride is the platform for micromobility, enabling operators around the globe to launch, manage, and grow their own fleet of bikes or scooters. We are passionate about community and changing the way people think about transportation. At Joyride, you’ll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving industry.
Joyride is seeking a Product Manager to join our team. We’re excited to speak with motivated and passionate individuals.
- Understand Joyride's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Joyride's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to customers
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience
- Passion for micromobility and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
- Experience in SaaS, fleet management, and mobile or any combination thereof is a bonus
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto, Ontario.